The perfect island for cycling enthusiasts, discover the most natural corners of Tenerife
Did you know that in Sandos San Blas Eco Resort we are bike friendly?
Enjoy practicing your favorite sport while discovering the incredible landscape of the island of Tenerife.
At Sandos San Blas Eco Resort we love adventure, and that's why we believe that it is essential to provide exclusive services and activities to our clients so that they can indulge in an unforgettable experience.
The care that all cyclists deserve
In our hotel, we offer you the opportunity to rent your bike on-site, that way you won't have to worry about traveling with your own, and you can freely enjoy cycling during your next trip to Tenerife. These are the services we offer to our cycling lovers.
- Half-board or all-inclusive accommodation
- Covered and secure bicycle parking with a mechanical workshop
- Bicycle washing area
- Wellness center and gym *
- Massage cabin service with sports treatments and sauna *
Services of the cycling center
- Welcome pack with backpack gift and neck warmer
- Rental of high-end road bikes made of carbon and Mountain Bikes (MTB) in aluminum
- Mechanics service
- Sale of accessories and cycling clothing
- Free transfer to the hotel with the rental of a carbon bike
- Pedal rental with click system and helmet (minimum of 6 days)
* Facilities with extra charge
Discover the essential routes of the Canary Islands
The routes that we propose are for both beginner and expert cyclists. One of these routes is smoother and the others more intense, depending on your level. Next, we give you all the details of these three routes that will allow you to know the unique places of the island.
- El Médano:
Route: Linear. Las Américas, Guaza Mountain, Las Chafiras, Los Abrigos, El Médano.
Distance: 52 km
Maximum altitude: 190m
- Granadilla - Vilaflor:
Route: Circular. Las Américas, Guaza Mountain, Los Migueles, La Centinela, Granadilla, Vilaflor.
Distance: 60 km
Maximum altitude: 1,373m.
- Arona - Teide
Route: Circular. Las Américas, Arona, La Escalona, Vilaflor, Teide.
Distance: 90 km
Maximum altitude: 2,200 m.