General Purpose of the Company
1. To offer unique products and services that will differentiate us in the tourism sector.
2. To generate prosperity at every level, fulfill the objectives of shareholders and surpass the expectations of our guests and the Sandos family.
3. To contribute to the development of the company and the destination, strengthening and positioning our brand as a potential future investment.
To be leaders in all inclusive resorts that are differentiated, innovative and sustainable
To offer unique experiences to our guests
Our Values and Principles
1. Respect: Demonstrating excellence and ethics towards our co-workers (Company), society (Humanity) and the various forms of life that surround us (Environment).
2. Honesty: Freedom from deceit or fraud leads to personal, professional and organizational development.
3. Responsibility: Accountability for everything and everyone within one's power.
4. Creativity: Transcend traditional ideas to find solutions in an original way, improving our skills as individuals and contributing to the progress of our company on a daily basis.
5. Proactivity: Anticipate in every moment what we want to do and how we will do it, and taking responsibility for making things happen.
6. Positive Attitude: Always give a smile, give greater emphasis to the positive, and enjoy what we have and what we do.
Social Responsibility Policies
1. Gender Equality Policy: Guarantee equal opportunities and non-discrimination by providing training for professional development of all employees.
2. Anti-Discrimination Policy: There may be no distinctions made between employees based on race, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, socio-economic status, nationality and / or indigenous cultural expressions.
3. Women’s Care Policy: Pregnant women do not perform heavy work; when breastfeeding, they have extra breaks to feed their babies.
4. Policy Against Child Exploitation: Apply protocol to detect child abuse and sex trade practices.
5. Hiring and Development Policy: Give priority to recruiting local people and promoting them to upper level positions.
6. Recognition of Excellence Policy: Recognize and encourage employees who have shown excellence in their job, by using standardized company systems.
7. Policy for Respecting Cultural Habits, Rights and Traditions: Respect the habits, rights and cultural traditions of employees and the local community by supporting celebrations done on the most important holidays.
Sandos and the Environment
Company Environmental Policy: At Sandos Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to reducing and preventing the negative environmental impact associated with our activities. By informing and educating our employees, guests and suppliers, we set the stage for a sustainable eco culture to protect our surroundings and contribute to the recovery of our planet.
At Sandos Hotels & Resorts, we are constantly improving our operating practices to guarantee a smaller ecological footprint. We aim for a consistent balance between business, environment and socio-cultural aspects. We set ourselves apart by encouraging sustainable practices among our guests, suppliers, employees and community in order to archieve our three goals:
1. Efficient use of energy-related and natural resources.
2. Conservation and respect of our cultural traditions and customs, supporting economic growth within the community.
3. Friendly interaction with the environment.
Sandos Awards and Recognitions
Sandos Hotels & Resorts strives every day to offer an unbelievable vacation to each and every one of our guests. With our excellent service, beautiful resort facilities, and sustainable practices, we have proudly received a variety of travel industry awards. You’ll find a full list of Sandos Awards and Recognitions here.
Standards for Quality of Service
1. Safety and Hygiene: Emphasis on the proper handling of food and beverages, cleaning and disinfection, and risk prevention for guests and employees.
2. Kindness and Care: Guest care with a high standard of hospitality: a sincere smile, attention to detail and personalized service.
3. Image: Care for the impeccable image of all employees, common areas and environment.
4. Efficiency: Implementation of policies, procedures and standards that enhance synergy and allow for a high level of productivity and speed of service.